The beautiful thing about our Chemical Peel is that it addresses every complexion concern – tone, wrinkles and discoloration. Peels can be intense but necessary to exfoliate and jumpstart your skin turnover.
A spotless, lineless, flawless complexion is lying just beneath the surface of your skin and the Chemical Peel treatment is the fastest way there!
$300 Treatments Start Cost
Membership Discounts Available
OPTIMIZE THIS TREATMENT WITH
PICOSURE LASER FACIAL
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
What is Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel is exfoliating the skin by dissolving the bonds between old skin cells, allowing them to shed. This makes way for fresh, new skin cells that look fresher and more even. During this process, the solution penetrates the uppermost layers of the skin allowing the peel to achieve a planned depth and causes the skin to peel. After the skin completes the peeling process, new skin is revealed while boosting collagen growth,
What are the key benefits of our Chemical Peel?
We need peels to support the cell turnover process that slows down as we age. Like any product in your regular skincare routine, you need to use it regularly to see the best results.
- Nonsurgical treatments performed in office
- Less costly than laser treatments
- Allows skin to shed dead cells and bring new, fresh skin to the surface
- Improves acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores, and dullness
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation
- Boosts skin’s radiance and creates immediate glow
- Chemical peels support most skin types
What happens during a treatment?
During the application process, the chemical is applied in multiple layers to the face. Each layer of the peel application can become more intense.
Step 1: Peel Solution
- A blend of salicylic acid, trichloroacetic acid and lactic acid removes the outer layer of the epidermis.
- Glycerin is also present to improve hydration.
Step 2: Retinol Cream
This cream contains a combination of 6% retinol and other ingredients to promote collagen stimulation, cellular renewal, and antioxidant benefits.
Step 3: Barrier Cream
An advanced multi-function formulation that relieves skin irritation and redness while re-balancing vital moisture content and improving the skin’s barrier function.
Book a consultation now to find out if our Chemnical Peel is for you. Sarah Oh and our team of certified specialists are ready to give you their advice under the supervision of Davin Haraway, D.O. at TVI MedSpa in Tulsa, OK.